With the release of today's debt numbers by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, America has now had five straight years of greater than $1 TRILLION deficits. Here's the
Great news, isn't it? Uh-yeah, me too. So, what does the great Clown Prince Narcissist in Chief promise us should he be reelected? More of the same . . . in spades. All one has to do to divine the future Barack Obama and the Democrat Party has for us all is look at the past three years:
- The singular contempt President Obama and his fellow Democrats have shown towards the Constitution
- The takeover and dismantling of our once great healthcare system
- Greater debt added to the backs of taxpayers in the past three and a half years than that added by President Bush and more than all previous Presidents (excluding Bush) together
- Poverty (after five decades of anti-poverty programs and trillions of taxpayer dollars spent to "end poverty as we know it") as high as it was when the whole welfare/Medicaid "Great Society" disastrous overreach began.
- An infra-structure (y'all remember "infra-structure," don't cha? . . . that old Democrat stalking horse which accompanies every demand for more federal spending? Well, that's continued to deteriorate as all that "Stimulus Package" money (that we so "urgently" needed that no one had time to read the authorization) has been squandered on propping up union pension funds and on the failed business ventures of President Obama's big contributors--like Solendra
- Race relations at a low not seen in decades--as a matter of fact, all demographic groups (those favorite "special interest groups" of Democrats) appear to have become more agitated and over-reactive.
- Transparency? Did someone say something about being the most transparent administration in history--THEY LIED. The Obama Administration has been one of the least open, least transparent in history--Richard Milhous Nixon's notwithstanding.
- Trust of our government is at an all time low. Well what can one expect when the American public is faced with a President who is now enthusiastically running demonstrably false political ads and laughing about his dishonesty--as citizens see their elected officials worry more about how they will be seen in the latest news story than how to honestly address and solve the monumental problems we all face . . . and lie to us about it?
- The Middle East is less stable than it has been in decades
- America's economy is in a Never-Never land and hovering on the precipice of a double-dip recession for months
- Official unemployment has been over 8% for three years and those numbers are far from accurate due to the number of discouraged workers who, having been unable to find work for years, have given up, run out of unemployment benefits and been forced onto the welfare rolls or to apply for disability.
- The Real Estate industry/Housing industry is on life-support
Ummm . . . CHECK! I need to get out of here. Four more years? Of this? Are you serious?
For any informed American citizen even to consider supporting Obama, they would have to be certifiable.
Long Live Our American Republic!!!!