I am reminded of that old Herman's Hermits song "Henry The VIII, I Am" where he sings, "Second verse same as the first."
Is this President Barack Hussein Obama's 2008 term in office, or Jimmy Carter's 1980 non-existent second term? How can you tell the difference?
As of today, President Obama's Domestic record:
- The economy is a nightmare
- Unemployment through the roof
- Housing prices still falling
- Inflation ramping up
- Huge deficits as far as the eye can see
- A monster debt which exceeds the entire gross domestic product of our economy
- The entire Middle East in turmoil
- Anti-American rioting by Muslims all around the world
- American diplomatic staff being killed for the first time since 1979
- Relations between Israel and Egypt almost back at square one
- Egypt re-militarizing the Sinai Peninsula
- Iran months away from having a nuclear weapon
- Israel beating the military action drum
- Afghanistan descending once more into chaos
- Iraq turning more and more towards Iran
With President Obama's first term we have finally come full circle back to the days of the "Malaise" of Jimmy Carter.
Not much more needs be said. Two men, two different Democrat Administrations, same identical failed agendas. Just as the election of Ronald Reagan gave Americans a new sense of hope and optimism--later born out by a surge of national pride and the longest peace-time expansion in our history--the election of Mitt Romney will lift us out of this pit of despair in which we find ourselves now.
With conservative--pro-business, pro-prosperity--principles and some actual leadership, we will see jobs being created, individual prosperity expand, our individual liberties more secure, and our relations overseas begin to stabilize.
This Keystone Kops Administration must be voted out before our nation is ruined beyond redemption.
Long Live Our American Republic!!!